Thursday, October 27, 2011

Chocolate anyone?

Several of the malls here have mini amusement parks for children. Some malls are very fancy with ice skating rinks and roller coasters while others include a carousal and arcade games. We were invited to go to the fancy mall for some play time. The area we spent our most time in is a huge indoor play area with lots of soft padding and slides. My daughter and her friend were having a wonderful time playing and I was enjoying watching from the sides. All of a sudden I noticed my daughter had something small, round, and brown in her hand and you know what I am thinking it is. She moves it towards her mouth and my eyes start to bulge. She pops it right in and I started running, jumping over the side gates to try and stop her. I being six months pregnant was running like a quarter back, I was surprised I could even move that fast! By the time I reached her she had of course swallowed the item. I said..."what was that?", "why did you swallow it?" Her response was "Mommy, its ok, it's chocolate!" When I shared this story with my husband he said he would have dug whatever it was out like a golden nugget. I said...well, it was a little too late, whatever kind of nugget it was, it's gone now!

No comments:

Post a Comment